Broomfield Avenue, Savile Park, Halifax, HX3

Price: £56,250 25% Shared Ownership

Property Type: Apartment

Status: For Sale

2 bedrooms

1 reception room

Features

  • SHARED OWNERSHIP INDEPENDANT LIVING FOR OVER 55'S
  • 2 BED ON-SUITE WITH BALCONY & COMMUNAL GARDENS
  • ON-SITE RESTAURANT & COMMUNAL FACILITIES
  • ON SITE STAFF & EMERGANCY SUPPORT
  • SERVICES INCLUDE DAILY LUNCH, HEATING & HOT WATER
  • ABBEYFIELD CHARITY RUN FACILITY

Room Details

ENTRANCE HALL:
A spacious entrance with radiator and useful storage cupboard. There is a "video peephole" to the entrance door and there is also a video intercom entry system and emergency pull cord.

Shower Room
With three piece suite comprising shower cubicle with by-folding door, corner low flush wc and wash hand basin with fixture mirror over. Grab rail, tiled walls, inset ceiling spot lights and extractor.

Living Room: 16'3"max. x 16'1"max. (4.95m x 4.90m)
With radiator and door leading out to the balcony at the rear.

Kitchen: 14'9"max. x 7'10"max. (4.50m x 2.39m)
This is a very well proportioned kitchen allowing space for a dining/breakfast table. There are a range of matching modern base and wall units with soft closing drawers and doors. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, inset four ring electric hob with extractor hood over and built in oven. Integrated fridge and washing machine. Laminated work surfaces with matching up stands, inset ceiling spot lights and radiator.

Master Bedroom: 14'9" max. x 9'2"max. plus entrance (4.50m max. x
With radiator, built in wardrobes and outlook over the communal gardens.

En-Suite Wet Room
Having shower with grab rail, together with low flush wc and wash hand basin set in a vanity surround concealing the cistern. Complimentary tiling to the walls, chrome radiator/towel rail, mirror fronted medicine cabinet, extractor fan and inset ceiling spot lights.

Bedroom 2: 12'1"max. x 6'8"max. (3.68m x 2.03m)
With radiator and outlook over the communal gardens.

COMMUNAL AREA PHOTO'S:

OUTSIDE:
The property has a balcony/patio area which over looks part of the beautifully presented communal gardens, being landscaped and providing very pleasant walkways and seating areas. There is also a car park to the development but no allocated parking to the apartment.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
Purchasing this 25% share means that there is a monthly rental on the remaining 75% of £315.82 (three hundred & fifteen pounds & eighty two pence).

PROPRERTY OWNERSHIP:
Buyers must not either in part or in full have ownership of any other property whether in this country or abroad.

SUITABILITY:
Prospective purchasers will be asked to complete application forms to include personal and financial details to be assessed against the charities criteria for ownership.

LEASE TERMS:
125 YEARS FROM 2013

GROUND RENT : £300 per annum payable monthly
SERVICE CHARGE : £714.74 per month
LEASE FUND : £ 60.26 per month

The service charge/reserve fund is reviewed annually and includes the following:
HEATING, HOTWATER & WATER SUPPLY TO THE APARTMENT, A DAILY HOME COOKED LUNCH IN THE ON-SITE RESTAURANT, CORE SITE STAFF, GENERAL SERVICE OVERHEADS, COMMUNAL UTILITIES, GROUNDS & PROPERTY MAINTENANCE, SECURITY SYSTEMS & WINDOW CLEANING.

This is a self contained shared ownership apartment set within a development run by the Abbeyfield Society Charitable organisation with a view to provide independent living for the over 55's. The Abbeyfield site staff are there to ensure that the site and its services run smoothly, creating a safe and comfortable environment for the residents. The communal facilities help to create a community feel whilst the self contained two bedroom en-suite apartment provides the choice of independence and privacy. The communal facilities include an on-site manager, restaurant, well being area, laundry, reception area and office, lounge with TV, emergency support system and landscaped grounds.

Enquire about this property

Please note that the fields marked with * are required.