*** PART EXCHANGE CONSIDERED ***
Beaumont House is an energy efficient, newly built, large, 5 bedroom family home within a gated development situated in the middle of Huddersfield countryside. It offers an open plan living kitchen (25'0" x 16'0") with patio doors leading out on to the patio seating area and garden beyond, a fabulous lounge (22'0" x 13'9") with door to the garden, a dining room and an office. To the first floor, 5 double bedrooms, 3 en suites and a family bathroom. Externally to the front there is gated access which leads to the driveway and double garage, there are also gardens to both the side and rear. This exceptionally spacious home is currently under construction and will offer a discerning purchaser a rare opportunity to purchase a new high quality home with large garden, where they can choose the fixtures and fittings (terms and conditions apply). The developer has installed highly energy efficient ground source heat pump technology which provides all hot water and heating throughout the year.
( Access to Leeds 25 mins, Sheffield 30 mins, Huddersfield 15 mins & Wakefield 20 mins)
Enter the property through an open Oak porch with timber external door and glazed side panels.
This superb entrance hall sets the scene in terms of size and style. A staircase rises to the first floor galleried landing and doors give access to:-
Fitted with a low flush WC and wash hand basin.
Housing the heat pump and cylinder.
Lounge: 22'0" x 13'9" (6.71m x 4.19m)
This generous lounge has access to and views over the side garden. There is a double sliding door that leads to the dining room and family room/kitchen.
Dining Room: 13'6" x 12'10" (4.11m x 3.91m)
A large room with views over the side garden through a large barn style arch window. Double sliding doors lead to the lounge and family room/kitchen. These doors can be opened up to give a wonderful entertaining space throughout the reception rooms, or closed to create an intimate dining room.
Kitchen/Family Room: 25'0" x 16'1" (7.62m x 4.90m)
This open plan room will prove to be the heart of this home, with the large family area complementing the kitchen. The generous room has patio doors and full height windows providing views over the side and rear gardens from the family area. The proposed kitchen is fully appointed and is a generous size and design, but this can be changed subject to agreement. Within the allowance, the buyer can choose the finishes to suit their style and lifestyle.
Home Office: 20'9" x 8'7" (6.32m x 2.62m)
Another generously sized room which could be utilised for a variety of purposes subject to the buyers requirements.
Utility Room: 8'9" x 8'3" (2.67m x 2.51m)
Accessed from the kitchen, this room is fully fitted and has an external door accessing the garden.
Having 2 large store cupboard and access into:-
Master Bedroom: 16'1" x 15'1" (4.90m x 4.60m)
Having windows to the side and rear, access into the dressing area and spacious en suite.
En suite Bathroom
Furnished with a low flush WC, wash hand basin, freestanding bath and large shower.
Bedroom 2: 24'9" x 20'10" max. (7.54m x 6.35m max.)
A generous double bedroom, having windows to the front and rear, a large wardrobe space and en suite.
En suite Shower Room
Furnished with a low flush WC, wash hand basin and shower cubicle.
Bedroom 3: 13'9" x 10'9" (4.19m x 3.28m)
Another double bedroom with windows enjoying views over the side elevation. A door gives access to the en suite.
En suite Shower Room
Furnished with a low flush WC, wash hand basin, bath and large shower.
Bedroom 4: 13'9" x 10'11" (4.19m x 3.33m)
A good sized double bedroom with room for wardrobes and views to the front of the property.
Bedroom 5: 16'1" x 9'2" (4.90m x 2.79m)
A good sized double bedroom with room for wardrobes and views to the rear garden.
Furnished with a 4 piece suite comprising low flush WC, wash hand basin, free standing bath and large shower cubicle.
Being open plan and providing additional storage space.
To the front there is a block paved driveway which in turn gives access to the double garage. There are garden areas to both the side and rear which incorporate patio seating, lawned areas, outside water tap, external power point and are enclosed by timber and stone walling.
A double garage with electronic up and over doors and an internal access door to the main house.
BEAUMONT HOUSE SPECIFICATIONS:
- High efficiency geothermal ground source heat pump heating system.
- Fully zoned underfloor heating system.
- High quality pressurised hot water system.
- Energy performance certificates to be issued upon completion.
- Natural, regular coursed stone walling.
- Ashlar surrounds to doors and windows.
- Natural slate roofs.
- Attractive lights to front, side and rear doors.
- High quality factory finished timber doors with glazed vision panel.
- High quality factory finished windows.
- Roof windows where applicable.
- A double integrated garage with direct access into the house.
- Garage doors to be automated.
External Finishing Touches
- Car parking on block paved drive.
- Automatic sliding gate with manual override.
- Drystone walling, natural stone walling and timber fences to perimeters (see proposals).
- Turfed rear garden.
- Stone pathways as shown on drawings with gravel margins to junctions with building.
- Patio area to rear of the property.
- Outside tap to the property.
- External power point.
- Subject to build stage, kitchen allowance for a bespoke, well appointed kitchen and utility from a wide choice of high quality units, appliances, tiles and granite worktops.
- Kitchen area to be fitted with downlights.
- Plumbing and drainage for a washing machine.
- Ventilation for tumble dryer.
- Sink with drainer.
- Choice of units, worktops and tiling.
- Subject to build stage, sanitaryware allowance will allow the buyer to choose from a wide choice of quality fixtures and fittings.
- Layouts as shown on drawings.
- Subject to build stage, tile allowance for choice of wall tiling and splashbacks.
- WC's fitted with wash hand basins with tile splashback and low level WC.
- Thermostatic showers with high quality enclosures and low level shower trays.
- Bathrooms and WC's to be fitted with downlights.
- All bathrooms and en suites to be fitted with shaver socket and power for mirror light.
- Attractive oak internal doors with a choice of ironmongery.
- Subject to build stage, choice of flooring to hall, kitchen, WC, family bathroom and en suites.
- Feature staircase with oak strings, handrail and balustrades and galleried landing to the first floor.
- Architraves and skirting boards with plinth block details finished in white gloss.
- Internal walls to be finished with three coats of warm cream emulsion paint. Ceilings to be painted in classic white emulsion.
- TV points installed to lounge, home office, family room and all bedrooms.
- Telephone point to central location to allow wireless connection throughout the house.
- WIFI router to ground floor with connection at first floor for WIFI booster.
- A suitable number of sockets to each room.
- Living area, ground floor hall and bedrooms to be fitted with pendants.
- Kitchen, bathrooms and WC to be fitted with downlights.
- Power and light to the garage.
- Outlets and switches to be white.
- Energy efficient light fittings throughout.
- Solid beam and block floors to ground and first floors.
- Open storage area in the attic.
- Intruder alarms installed by NSI Gold Approved Contractor, with key pad at two main entrances and first floor for night setting.
- PIR movement detectors covering all external doors.
- Smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors installed in accordance with Building Regulations.
- External doors to have a multi lock system.
- Window locks fitted to all windows (except escape windows).
- Architects Certificate
- Building work to be undertaken under the Federation of Master Builders Contract.
- Subject to build stage, finishes can be tailored to suit purchasers' requirements before installation.
- Alterations may be subject to price alteration.